Sad Note

Upon reading some of my favorite blogs, I felt this needed to be included. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in Aetherial Circle, Big Red Kitty and the family of Sharvan of whom I did not know, but from everything I have read this morning sounded like a wonderful woman. For those that keep tabs on that blog, The Running of the Bulls is now dedicated to Sharvan and her family that has been left behind. She was a founding member of Aetherial Circle. Please stop by over there and express your thoughts and concerns for their loss as this is a rough time for them. Only one thing comes to mind when I hear of things like this, “Only the good die young. The rest of us are just left with the memories.”

Refer to this link for info on the Runing of Da Bulls for Sharvan:

http://www.bigredkitty.net/running-of-da-bulls/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment