This morning I was looking through some of the screen shots I have saved over the last year or so. (Yes, I am a Post BC player who has been playing since the end of last summer so less than a year). Looking through your screen shot folder is like looking through a picture album. I found myself looking at who the players were that are with me, and remembering what we did and was good and in some cases bad about it.

What it really made me look at is some of the armor graphics that blizzard uses. Some of the armor sets that Knurd has worn during his life make me cringe, but it’s fun to take a walk down memory lane none the less.

Photobucket

BRD and the first time Knurd every really saw a boss!

Photobucket

The Fang Armor out of The Barrens really is not a bad set of armor.

Photobucket

I am going to jump forward now, and this is right after he turned 40 wearing the turtle scale armor. Again not a bad set.

Photobucket

The helm is the worst piece of this one. Well and the tabbard.

Photobucket

This isn't too bad if you are planning on making money on the side as a clown doing children's birthday parties.

Photobucket

I put this one in mainly because it will make some people smile, you can't really see his gear here. :o)

Photobucket

My first trip into Kara wearing that helm of second sight. Ug. Then we down gruul for the first time and that thing comes back to haunt me again. Why does bliz have to reuse the ugly graphics?

Photobucket

Akil’zon in Zul’Aman - note the gear is getting better.

Photobucket

Last night in Hyjal in Knurd's T4 / T5 epicness. Now the gear is really starting to look good!

The first picture is in gear at a low level, which looked pretty decient, then you to the picture of him coming into Kara for the first time and wonder what blizzard was thinking with hunter gear. I full understand why they call it a clown suit. I am missing en entire screen shot folder that has some of the great ones in them .. like the "Towering Mantle of the Hunt." That is the most obserd set of shoulders in the game. Oh well, I hope you enjoy the pictures! At least he now rests firmly in his T4/T5/Badge gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment