Well, it’s been a busy couple of days. I have spent the last few days raiding on Benedykt instead of Knurd due to our lack of healers. Last night was a very frustrating as it was the first time that VR has beaten us.

Moral has a lot to do with how well a guild, or a team, or any group of people does at something. Our guild has taken a couple of hits in the last few weeks, as you have seen from the posts, and I fear that it is starting to take its toll. We also have to change the group out constantly to raid because of RL commitments, or at least I assume that’s where people are. Hence the under geared priest going in rather than my hunter.

I am a numbers person, and so I have every data collecting tool and addon running anytime we raid. I am not obsessed with damage meters, and healing meters like some people, but instead I use them to tell me if I playing to best of my ability.

This is more of an advice piece to others out there … and no I am not pointing fingers at anyone in my guild, this is a general thing, as I have seen it with guildies and pugs alike … if you don’t feel like playing, then say so. By going along and doing just the bare minimum, it hurts the other 24 people that are with you … and people do notice.

Either play the best you can, or politely say hey, I don’t wanna do that, or don’t feel like being here anymore. If you don’t wanna be the one to let the group down, that’s very honorable … but play the best you can so you can get it over as quickly as possible and go to doing what ever it is that you would rather be doing. It’s a game, if your not having fun, then quit playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment