STAY OUT OF MY BG!
We were doing Pre-maid WSG (only 4 of us but who needs more than that for flag running anyway?) all morning with our Sunwell pally and myself using pain suppression FTW ... over and over ... we finally found a group better geared than ourselves ... (two rogues with warglaives ... so hot) ... And this asshat wants to quit. Why play?
There was no doubt they were winning ... I just refuse to LET them win.
(Shamhat is with us BTW)
(We won this AV)
If you have to get this worked up over a BG, maybe you should find something else to do.
2 Comments:
-
- Pike said...
July 5, 2008 at 4:59 PMAhh yes, I hate the people that start the whole "just let them win" thing...- Anonymous said...
July 6, 2008 at 8:03 PMFor me it's "Just let us loose". I don't want to loose, well without a fight anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)