This is a reminder that the patch went live today. This means thoroughly check out your Caster Weapon Swapper add-on before raiding tonight. Make sure that you know exactly what it is going to do and when it is going to do it when it swaps weapons ... either that or disable it for the time being.
I would hate to be in the middle of a fight and have my casting stopped at the wrong time because my weapon changed out.
This is really not limited to this add-on, you should check all add-ons before raiding, but we already know this one is going to have issues.
I would hate to be in the middle of a fight and have my casting stopped at the wrong time because my weapon changed out.
This is really not limited to this add-on, you should check all add-ons before raiding, but we already know this one is going to have issues.
Labels: Raid
2 Comments:
-
- Mike ... said...
July 15, 2008 at 3:42 PMDoes it count as a reminder if I didn't know 'till now? Though I suspected when *all* servers came down.- Knurd said...
July 15, 2008 at 3:52 PMlol, I just found out a short while ago myself ... when I finally opened wowinsider for the first time today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)