“Please do not shoot off Fire Works this Fourth of July, they like scare my dog and we are between therapists. Also, I don’t think our forefathers wanted your gorging yourselves on BBQ and hot dogs. If they wanted you acting like Hillbillies, they would have called it Ricole Nichie day. And lastly, please do not display American Flags, other countries that are trying to celebrate the holiday find it offensive. Like, give me a call if you want to stop by, I will throw a cracker on the grill for us to split.
Peace.”
-Haris Pilton
Copyright © 2008 Azeroth Associated Press, Shattrath City, Outland. All rights reserved.
Peace.”
-Haris Pilton
Copyright © 2008 Azeroth Associated Press, Shattrath City, Outland. All rights reserved.
Labels: Other
3 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
June 30, 2008 at 10:25 AMHm... Doesn't Booty Bay usually hold a fireworks display at the end of Midsummer (July 4)? At least that's what I've heard/seen in the past.- Knurd said...
June 30, 2008 at 2:24 PMI think they do, although I like you will have to check ... WoW being a world wide game I am sure this will not be nearly as cool as New Years :(- TJSunday said...
July 1, 2008 at 9:20 AMOMG - too funny! Linking you, today. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)