Praying for some Tankage



I FOUND IT! I really did! I am no longer healing with Benedykt, I am tanking. I have spoken to the GM and he understands my wishes. I am respecing!

PRIEST TANK FTW!!

It will be glorious! Arthas is shaking in his boots now! I can hear the ice cracking! I will be on the cover of wowinsider and maybe even News Week!! I can see it now! "The Clothie Tank Strikes Fear in the Hearts of Evil Doers Everywhere!"

Who needs plate. Plate is for losers! Rogues and their dodge ... bah. Who cares about your dodge rate? I will not block or dodge anything. I will just stand there and take it like a real tank. Crushing blows? I eat them for breakfast! Magic AOE damage?? I got your AOE damage! Eat my holy nova Arthas! bah hahahaha

"Tank Specced Unarmed Melee Priest Build"

This build is designed to be played as an off tank. Doing unarmed damage and providing support for casters. In the event of the death of the tank this build will take over the tanking for the team until the main tank is rezzed. It is played in shadowform for the 15% damage resist coupled with inner strength for the armor bonus."


I demand that everyone run out and respec now!

Source: WowWiki Priest Builds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment