For the LOVE of chickens

Chickens, yes I said it chickens, I hate chickens and let me tell you why..... Wait, Wait,I should not generalize actually, I love Ben's robotic homing chicken. As he puts it,it is the most emo chicken in the world. He randomly kills himself, just up and explodes for no reason....this makes me giggle. Emo chicken as he is affectionately called is great, however that stupid dead chicken in Tanaris will never be rescued by me.....never.

So I am wandering in Tanaris questing as I do and I come across an exclamation point in the middle of nowhere. As I celebrate inside at getting a new quest (since the boys are pushing for me to get to 70) i anxiously click it to find out what wonderful experience giving task I will be given. Suddenly this adorable little chicken appears and I am supposed to lead him god knows where without letting him die. So I hate escort quests, only ever completed one successfully, but I need the xp and they do usually pay off pretty well, so i click accept.

Now, the chicken takes off, well i shouldn't say takes off, he saunters ahead of me at a mind numbing pace.....i swear my grandma and her walker move faster, and I try to stay with him as he heads for every thing that will try to kill him and me, so begs the question who is more emo robotic homing chicken or this homicidal robotic chicken that not only wants to kill himself but me to? Anyway we get thru the first set of mobs without to much trouble. He only pulls two critters which I was able to take down, then this selfish chicken just saunters off doesn't give me any
time to heal or anything and with this new direction he pulls count em six mobs over to us,needless to say we both die.

I am cursing out loud as i run back to my body, Knurd is in the other room laughing at me, and I am just irritated that he just had to pull all those creatures....grrrr.

At that point i was done dying I hearthed back to Shat and logged out, and even though I was done playing I still got my revenge.

We ordered out for dinner and I had chicken wings. I know i am a weird one but hey it made me feel better.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    When I got my epic land mount, I just had to go back and do that quest to get myself the mechanical chicken... 1 Gnome, 2 mechanical chickens... I love it.. macro'd it in fact.

Post a Comment