Explanation

Ok it’s time to explain. There is a lot of talk and anticipation about the upcoming hero class, The Death Knight. They have quite the back story, and this is not the first time we have seen them in Warcraft. They first appeared in Warcraft II and III, and are now making an appearance in the RPG.

They are the champions of the Lich King, having given up their souls for immortality in service of the Lich King. Evil vile creatures, they never become completely dead as if they fall in battle they are summoned back to life by the Lich King to continue his service. They are full of hate, and wreak havoc where ever they roam.

Wowwiki states:

“In the years since Arthas shattered the Frozen Throne and merged with the Lich King, the power and fury of the death knights has only grown. Now these unrelenting crusaders of the damned eagerly await the Lich King's command to unleash their fury on Azeroth once again.”

To me a death knight by description is supposed to be scary and have quite a back story … I think it’s going to be a role players dream. (Which as we have seen from my failed attempts at a back story is not me).

All races can become Death Knights … I will never have one … I have no intention of rolling one … period. Sure I might dabble for a level or two, but having a priest and ranged DPS is going to own all as Death Knights will be the hunters and druids of today … everyone will have one. Only a few will get to use them.

Now we come to our Pink Haired gnome from our last post. She’s cute, she’s loveable, and she will kick your ass. One the Greymane server, one of the top guilds is Phoenix. One of their tanks is Amaera. A Pink Haired Gnome Warrior. I can just imagine what it looks like when she heads in to tank, well anything. I am sure she is very capable of her job, but I am sure it is quite amusing. Defiantly not the type of thing to strike fear into the hearts of those around her … Now consider Amaera as a Death Knight … Not quite what Arthas had in mind I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment