((Role playing is not something I generally take part in, but the stories created have always been intriguing to me. It is not something I would want to do on a daily basis, but I decided it would be fun to give Knurd some type of back story. Please keep in mind this is my first ever attempt at this so ...))

I was born of the realm Arthas in year 2007. My world is constantly at war with little understanding and no peace between the forces of the Horde and Alliance. By the grace of Elune I was sent to a place where I could live a life of peace and harmony. At a young age I received word that a band of forsaken over ran my village, slaughtered my family, and burned my home.

From that day forward I pledged to take vengeance upon those who destroyed my homeland. Upon mastering the skills of a hunter, and taking a cat to be my companion, I left my home of Teldrassil in search of a cause to call my own. It took many days and nights before coming upon the gates of Ironforge in the cold mountains of Dun Morogh. A very angry young Night Elf, I lived by the sword and tangled with any of the dark forces that I came across with pure disregard of age, race, or intentions. This continues to this day.

Upon maturing in age, my travels led me through the Dark Portal to the Outlands. I am accompanied by my faithful pet companion Sapphire who has stood by my side for many moons. In my crusade against the Horde, I have slayed 2517 members to date. This number will continue to grow as long as Elune grants me the ability.

Upon seeking the council of A’dal in Shattrath City , I pledged to show my allegiance by participating in the Trials of the Naaru. This besieged upon me a quest to show Mercy, display Strength, and unyielding Tenacity. Upon completing those quests, I was asked to slay the undead dragon Nightbane, Kill the evil lord Gruul, and extinguish the Banished Pit Lord Magtherdon once and for all. Upon completing that which I was asked, I was bestowed a great honor in the title Champion of the Naaru.

That being the first time I unselfishly did for others it changed me. Today I stop to lend a kind hand to the weak, although my hated burns deep and show no mercy to evil forces that call themselves Horde. I am Knurd, Champion of the Naaru. I am still loyal only to myself, but have aligned with Defiant of the realm Greymane in a fight against the forces of my fallen brethren Illidan Stormrage, The Betrayer, residing in the Black Temple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment