Thank you for patience to anyone that happened upon the site today while I was working on it ... we are almost there, I just need to finish fixing the header and then I think I like it the way it is for now. There were things about the last layout that I just didn't like at all, and there are a couple of things about this one as well, but it seems to be a little more friendly to edits so we will see.
Take Care!
Labels: Other
4 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you got rid of the abunance of logotypes (a bit to much for an old lady like me). I'm just sad to see that your brogroll's sort of broken - the link to my blog doesn't work properly, since I've updated many times the last week... Don't know what to do about it... It's the same problem on some other blogrolls (not updating link to my blog), but on some blogroll it works perfectly well. I hope there's some one with some techincal knowledge out there who could help us sort it out.
Automagical found the solution: don't link to my blog address, link to my feedburner URL:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/ThePinkPigtailInn
and it will work again.